Well I know its been along time since my last update sorry! Not to much has been going on here we are both still working and taking care of the dogs. Hera is getting better but still a brat:) We can't wait for the warm weather to get here so we can get out of the house more and go camping. i have been working really hard to lose some weight and I have been doing really good with it. I stopped drinking soda and that was hard I have also been eating way better I know that your not going to beleave me when I say this but I now eat 2 apples a day and also vegs. Wow I must be getting old lol.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Posted by Charolette at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
your not getting old just health smart. when do you want to run a 5k together?
Post a Comment