Well a new year is here and not much has been going on. Drew is sick and working alot of hours. So up date on Hera she is still a brat! Drew and I was trying to cut her nails and she cries like we are killing her and freaks out so try and picture this. I'm laying on her and Drew is laying on her she starts to freak out witch then I start to freak out and say stop she does not like it. and so I get off of her and Drew does to as ha is she is pushing away and hits Drew in the lip and all I see is blood. I think that he cut her nail to short well I was wrong Drew was bleeding she cut his lip open.
Here are a few pics just celebrated my Grandma Nelson 80th Birthday!
I really hate my picture taken and Drew was trying to be sneaky we had a great time at dinner with the family got family pics taken. Grandma looked so happy and loved having almost everyone there.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Posted by Charolette at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
AWESOME pictures!!! BUT you need to change your color of your post writing... Its in black and I can't see it without highlighting it.. Change it to white...
Drew's lip looks like it hurts!!!!! Silly puppy, just like Talon he too hates his nails cut!
Bummer on the lip! OUCH!
fun pics
Post a Comment