Sunday, November 8, 2009

Well I know its a little late but oh well for Halloween we went to Rob and Carols and had a great time with them. We took all the dogs and they got all dressed up to go dog r treating lol here are a few pics.



Rozy is a Bumble Bee she did not really want to be the same as she was last year she was mad.



Zoey wanted to be Tiger and she loved it.



I don't think I need to say much about Hera the shirt says's it all.

Well not to much going on this weekend we have been working around the house. Drew got me new blinds and hung them. They look great.We took Hera to the dog park today and she had a play date with Gunner she is being really good seems how she is sooo sleepy.



I really don't think that she will be able to sleep in Rozy's bed much longer she does weight 50LBS and she is only 6 months old but she loves it.
Here is a picture of Zoey and Hera this is what they do all day and night.


I will keep you posted on Hera she goes to the Doc on Thursday to have her surgery.

0 comments: