Either you keep a very messy house or you have a new puppy! WOW she will keep you working day and night, tidying up after her. Maybe I could suggest a lovely kennel in the back yard! A course of dog obedience classes. A child's birthday party wouldn't make this much mess1
4 comments:
OMG!! Can you ground a puppy?? I bet you had fun cleaning up. ugh...
that is so funny
Looks like she had a party!!!!!
You know they saying- while the cat is away the mice with play... AND looks like she played!!!!!
Either you keep a very messy house or you have a new puppy! WOW she will keep you working day and night, tidying up after her. Maybe I could suggest a lovely kennel in the back yard! A course of dog obedience classes.
A child's birthday party wouldn't make this much mess1
Post a Comment