Friday, October 30, 2009

Ok a little update Hera still has a UTI and so we took her to a new Doc today and well she has Vulvoplasty which is a fold in the Dermatitis its holding the bacteria and we cant kill it with the meds. We find this out 300.00 dollars later. So she will be going in on NOV 12 she will also be getting fixed at the same time. She will have to have a cone on her head for a week or so. Oh boy if we only knew she was going to cost so much money. I have been trying to get a hold of the people that we bought her from but I don't have there number. They promised us a healthy puppy and we want our money back wish me luck with that one. I think we will just be going to there house. So today we got pet ins for her and it saved us some money but not much if only we got it before we got all her shots and meds it would have been more worth it. I really hope that this helps her. Poor Drew he has been working so hard and really wanted to get a new tv and all the fun stuff with it.Well Hera just spent all the money we had saved so that's not going to happen now. I wish I was rich so I could get him something the really wants.. He has been looking at them for some time and we had it all planed out oh well we love our babies and you have to do what you have to do.

3 comments:

Simonsen Family said...

That sucks!!!! Poor Hera, imagine how she has felt in pain all teh time... I HATE UTI infections!!!!
I wish you lucky with the people you bought Hera from. I hope they honor what they told you in the beginning.
Tell Drew - keep saving and that TV and fun stuff will be his!
Christmas is around the corner - buy each other that this year and save the money you get from everyone to help buy it...
Thanks for the update!!!! Sure hope you don't wait this long eveyr time.. I'll be 80 before too many more posts (lol)
Have a Happy Halloween and a fun weekend!

Lots of ♥
Becki

The Anderson's said...

Would you really give her back to the people you bought her from?? Or try and get some of your money back?

Em said...

sorry to hear about your poor dog. and sorry to hear about the tv.