Well we have not been doing much around here just working and hang out. Well I would like for you all to meet the newest addittion to the Anderson house hold.
Her name is Hera! Hera stands for sister of Zeus we thought it was the best name for her. We got her last night she is 8 weeks old. I have to say to all you mothers I dont know how you do it. She kept us up all night we have alot on our hands right now and loving it at the same time. It's way different not having my sweet Zeusa around I miss her so much. Anyways we will be having her ears cropped in a few weeks and I will keep you all up dated with more pictures. But until then here is what we have for you.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I told you, you would be getting a new dog soon and you told me NO (lol) Hera is cute- I don't know how the heck to say her name though :D - GOing without sleep is hard huh- Try doing it for 11 months (grrrr) I'm a walking zombie here. Keep us updated with your newest addition and congrats!!!! Hey who's idea was it? Yours or Drews?
Lots of Love,
Becki
aaaaw.... she's precious
So sorry to hear about Zeusa. Congrats on your new addition! We missed you guys in the summer. We hope to see you and your fun dogs in the fall when we visit.
cute dog, love the name
Post a Comment