Well this last week was pretty rough but we are doing much better. I pulled out the paper work on Zeusa and we had her for 6 years. We bought her for $1.00. And it was the best dollar that we ever spent.
Here are a few things that we laugh about. When we first went to meet her they told us to bring hot dogs she loved them. When the family decided that we could have her we got her in the car with no problem. Getting her out was another story. She wouldnt get out of the car for over 2 hours. I was scared of her she was a big dog. So we just kept the car door open and she finally came out. The next day Drew had to work so here I was home with this big dog and scared of course. I took her out side and at this time we woiuld put her on a chain. well she would not con in the house and I was not about to bother her.
When we introduced her to the cats oh that was fun. I was holding on to her leash and Drew let the cats up and she pulled me across the room Drew had to come and help me hold her. She loved the cats after the squirt bottle came out. HAHA. We miss her so much it feels like there is something missing when we get home our house is empty.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Zeusa would scare me too..just looking at her, but she was as sweet as they come once you got to know her. She was a lucky dog to have you guys.
Oh Zeusa scared me too - she was a BIG dog but man, did she ever love you SO much Char. I love how you two would play hide n seek together. You know Zeusa had the best home EVER with you and Drew and no one could have given her more love and a better life then the two fo you did!
I know its been tough and your heart still aches for her... It will for a while sweetie but know we are here for you and love you so much!!!!
Lots of Love,
Becki
Oh I remember hearing those stories! Plus I remember when Blake and I FORGOT the hot dogs so we stopped at 7-11 to buy some nice and hot ones for her! haha..
She was a sweet girl.
I'm sorry this has been a rough couple of weeks for you! I've been thinking about you. Just know I love ya!
Post a Comment