Well this was not a very fun weekend for the Anderson's.
My sweet Zeusa passed away up camping the place she loved to be. She was a great dog and will be very missed. Here are a few pictures of where that place is. She was so happy to be here and loved to spend time with Grandma & Grandpa that she waited for them to get to camp so she could see them one last time. She was a momma's girls and I miss her very much. We are now home trying to stay busy and keep our minds off of her passing. But it's very hard al I can do is cry. It does not feel real and I keep thinking that it's all a dream.
Zuesa passed away on July 4, 2009 with family and friends by her side. This was the last picture I took of my sweet girl.
This is were she was laid to rest.
Here is the view from where she lays
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Char I am SO SO SO sorry!!!! My heart brakes for you and I know how much she will be missed!!!
It is a VERY beautiful place and each time you go back there she will be there with you guys!!!
Try to get some sleep and eat something too!!!!
Lots of Love Sweetie!
Becki
So sorry for your loss, Char! It's so hard to loose a pet, and I know how much you loved yours. I hope you start feeling better soon!
I am sorry about Zuesa, this has got to be hard for you and Andrew both. I know how much you loved her. She was such a good dog.
Char, i am so sorry i know how much you loved her. The way you always talked about her she sounded like a wonderful dog.
Drew and Char,
We were so sad to hear about Zuesa. She was a beautiful dog! Hope all is well, and let us know if we can do anything for you guys!
Post a Comment