This last weekend we went camping it was fun we came home a day early Rozie was not doing to well. We got home and of course it had to be storming. Drew and I unloading the trailer in the rain by the time we got done it was around 9:00pm and we were wet and tired. We still had to give the dogs a bath. So I really wanted to sleep in but I woke up around 8:30 and got ready and we went and got us a new sofa set. Keep in mind that this is the first set that we had to buy. It's not that easy to deside on what you want. So while looking Drew was sitting on one set and I was on a different set and Drew said I like this one. And I looked at it and said um no the sales man said would you like for me to see if we have this in stock? I looked at Drew and he said that we would keep looking. So we walked around the store and ended back to the one that he liked. I kept walking and then I seen a black sofa that I liked. Ok it was the same one that Drew liked just a different color. So to make this story short we got the black one and some tables. I never thought it would be so hard to find something. I love the way that it lookes we were kinda scared to get black we thought it would make a small room look even smaller but it looks great. Cant wait to start working on another room.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That looks so nice!!! I bet you are stoked!
Post a Comment