I know I have been slacking with this whole blog thing sorry. Drew is going back to school and I have been going to the gym after work so we really have not had much going on.
Saturday I was able to go to Drew's work and walk around and see what he does all day. when we got there we had to get on a bus and then we had to sign in and get on another bus and we were on or way to the concentrator. It was pretty loud in there we had to wear ear plugs I really dont like them you can hear your self swallow. It was fun to look at everything and see how it all works. I did not know that we could take cameras up there so sorry I have no pictures to share. They provided us with lunch and recieved a few free items. We then went to the gun show and I love to ge jerky every time we go its the best. Well today Drew is doing a side job with Rob (they work together) so I'm picking up the house and going to hang out with Robs wife Carol.
On Oct 3rd we are going elk hunting and we will be back on the 7th. Last year our pipes froze on the trailer so this last week drew has been working on that and it gets so cold when we go to bed we like to watch a movie so drew has to get out of bed and go outside and turn the generator off. I wont do it to cold and ok and scary. We are in the middle of no mans land I'm not about to go out there when it's pitch black and hear something I would scream so I just dont do it. So Drew wired a kill switch up in the trailer and it works like a charm. It's good to have a handy man around that can do anything. Not trying to brag but my husband is the best:)
Last week I went to a new doctor out here in stead of Ogden. They pretty much told me that I will have to have in vetro. We are going to start all over with the clomed and they said if it does not work then they will blow my tubes out and she said it really hruts if that dont work she would like me to go to U of U. Well I have a girl friend that just did the in vetro and well she is going to be having twins a boy and a girl. I would love to do that but it's $13,000.00 and I dont have that kind of money. I know take out a loan well I dont want to get in dept and then bring a child into this world and not be able to give it what it needs and ok what it wants. So maybe one of these days we will be rich and that can happen. So we have been talking ang if we dont have a child before Drews done with school. We are going to adopt. And help a child that is already on this earth with a great home. By then we should have our toys and trailer paid off and we will be set to go. well I really need to get back to picking up the house.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Posted by Charolette at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
YAY!! I am excited for Drew to FINALLY say he would adopt! I am crossing my fingers you will get pregnant but I know 2 girls in my neighborhood that have adopted young and they are the cutest kiddos!
Adoption is great. Don't give up on invitro yet though. I know it sounds like a lot of money but it is cheeper than adotion. I promise when it works (positive thinking) the money won't matter. You will be so happy and so grateful the money will seem like a small price to pay. You should pray about it.
Yippee..this is all such exciting news. You know we all love you guys and any way it happens will be the best! Good Luck!
Post a Comment