Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My sister had her baby they named him Talon Charles Simonsen. He was born at 2:15am on September 1,2008. He is 6lbs 15oz 20 inches long. We are glad to have another boy in the family. So here are a few pictures of the new little guy and this Big brother and 3 sisters.

3 comments:

Em said...

so cute, that makes me so excited for mine to get here.

Amy Carpenter said...

I was looking at your blog.
mom and I had fun with you 2 when we were at the theater.
I was going up the stairs the other day and couldn't remember why!!?? I can chew gum while going up the stairs! I Love You, Lynn

Amy Carpenter said...

Hi guys, the sofa looks great. I hope you are having a great day. We are at the Carperters and trying our best to take care of the kids for a week.
It has been and is hard to care and do all the things but we're doing it. We've had some great times and we love these kids. Lynn