Ok I'm sick of the snow already it took me 1 1/2 to get to work today! I went to the eye doctor yesterday for my one year check up and I'm going to go in and have them touched up. It will pretty be just like when I got them done but they don't have to cut the flap. I will be off work for 2 days and cant drive for 3-4 days. Cant wait the only thing that I didn't like is the eye drops after they hurt also all the hallos around lights but we paid alot of money and I want 20/20 vision. Well Drew's birthday is on Friday he's going to be 32 wow to think that we have been together for 13 years we were so young and well now we are old farts ha ha. We are hoping that Hera is done with the doctor I have to take her in on Thursday this has been going on for 1 month and well we are ready for it to be over. Drew has been working alot of hours so have not seen much of him. Here are a few random pic.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I forgot Andrew had the same bday as tanner, tell him happy bday from trav and i
Post a Comment