Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas!

Well not much going on here Drew has been working alot he worked all weekend and started working nights on Sunday. We have not seen much of each other and I miss him but we have to do what we have to do. He's not sure yet but he might be working on x-mas eve and also X- Mas. Update on Hera she is done no more Doctors for a while we had to get her ears posted again and we are hoping that they will start standing. Drew will be starting school in Jan 2 more years and I hope that we can add to our family. If any of you know of a family that needs a good home for there child please send them our way! This time of year is kind rough ok its always rough. I pray and wish that someday we will be blessed with a child to love and wait for the day we can teach they from right and wrong, kiss and hung and also cry with. I so bad want us to add to our little family and I know that it will happen when it's suppose to. I just dont understand what we have done so wrong to not be blessed with a child. I sit and think about why there are so many people with familes alot of childeren that cant care for them and we are here just waiting for them. I wonder what it's like to wake up and have that little baby look at you first thing in the morning and before they go to bed. To hear there first words and see them take that first step. Then I think why would anyone want us to raise there little one that they cant provide for we are not rich with money but I will tell you what we are rich with love. I also would like for my friends and family to understand that we do love you all so much and we are also very happy for you to have big or small familes. But it's really hard for me to go to the baby showers and be around when you have a baby. I know that you are now thinking that I'm selfish but I'm really not I'm happy for you but it breaks my heart that I might not ever get that. I know that Drew say's he is fine if we dont have any but we have talked and I know that he want's one he is trying to help me understand that we have each other and that's ok. He would be a great Dad and I hope that some day I can give him that. That we can both have that Well love to you all Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Dimitri and Zachary said...

Merry Christmas! We wish all the best! Not sure what adoption agencies you are going through or how many lists you can be put on but try tons of them. :) Think positive! It makes all the difference in the world! We never thought that it would happen for us either but it did and we are not "rich" in the sense of money but "rich" in love so we understand what you mean. Don't lose your drive...it doesn't just fall in your lap! Be strong!

Simonsen Family said...

Char I know how you feel I really really do. I remember those feelings and those same tears too.
I know when Drew is done with school you guys will be more aggressive about the procedures - until then I pray your miracle happens and you are blessed with a child! I think you and Drew would make AMAZING parents too!!!!
Love you SO much!!!
Becki

Em said...

Char, my heart brakes for you. I wish I could fix it I wish there was some genius thing i could say to stop your hurt but there isn't. I do believe with all my heart that you will have a child of your own, but i also believe that you maybe one of those parents who promised their spirit children you would find them, even if it meant they were born from another woman. Does that make sense? maybe your plan for this life is to find your children and adopt them, bring them home give them a mother and a father. You are not being punished, God just know that you were one of those very rare beautiful people who could and would love any and every child that came to you no matter what!