Sunday, September 27, 2009

Well this will be the last post until we get back for the Elk Hunt! This weekend we have been getting ready for a week off work and a great time getting away. So in the last post I mentioned Hera like to get piggy backs well her is a picture for you all to see how much she loves them.




On another note she is getting so big she still has to have her ear's posted we hope that she is almost done with that. She has a a UTI since we got her and the have ran a lot of test we hope the new meds will help her.



So I have told you how naughty she is well she drags the lawn chairs around the yard, eats the tree's and also eats the sprinklers. She doesnt like to be smuggled unless she is sleepy. well here is the last picture I have for you. Good thing I married a man that can fix anything:)




Yes this is our wall she is so NAUGHTY!! Have a great weekend will post soon.

2 comments:

Em said...

love the piggy back picture, Travis would flip out if the dogs did that to our house, you two are very patient.

The Anderson's said...

oh my.... she is naughty and big! You have your hands full! Good luck with the elk hunt.