I know it's been a long time since my last post sorry. Ok where to start well this last week Drew had to work nights so I hung out with the dogs. I went to lunch with Lisa from work it was fun I dont really hang out with anyone I just work and come home it was good to get out. We are getting ready for the Elk hunt we will be going the first week in Oct I cant wait. Well Drew and I took hunters safety this year and we both passed and so we have a tag I hope Drew gets one. I cant wait to see Zeusa's grave. I have something getting made to leave up there for her and well for me. Rozie is doing good she still does not like Hera. Zoey is great she is a good sport and helping us with Hera but she also gets sick of her. Hera is getting so big and play's a little rough but Zoey put her in her place. Hera's ears are still getting posted and she is CRAZY!!! To night Drew and I was watching TV and she got on the back of the couch where I was sitting and put her front legs over my shoulder so I they gave the a piggy back ride she lovede it. Drew was laughing and said that was the funniest thing he had seen in along time. Well now that's all she want's to do lol I should have not done it oops. All of you that know us know that our dog are spoild we DREW thought Hera need to have a pillow in her kennel and she loved it. My mom and Dad came down a few weeks ago and got here before we did so they let the dogs out and this is what Grandma found.
Let's just say she no longer has a pillow. She is getting big and loves to play I hope she is good when we go camping for a week. We got a dog pen so she can just hang out in there and not have to be on a leash the whole time. Well that's about it for us.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Posted by Charolette at 7:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love the picture with the pillow all torn apart (lol) she just wanted to play!!!!
The piggyback thing is really funny too. What are you going to do when she gets bigger and still wants one??? Instead she will have to give you one ☺
Take pictures of the mountains and FALL leaves for me- I love this time of year there!!!
Have a great weekend
Lots of ♥
Becki
Oh she is a little shizzer! She looks so innocent in that picture though! We need to meet her!
have fun hunting maybe you will run into my dad:) he is going then too.
Post a Comment