Well it has been a busy few weeks for us last week I turned 30. Yes that's right Im old with gray hair. Drew can now call me his old lady. My Mom & Dad came down and took Drew and myself to lunch. Drew gave me a few wonderful gifts. This last weekend we went camping with my Mom & Dad and had a great time. It was nice to get away and relax . I hope that you enjoy the pictures
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love the pictures, it looks like you had a fun time! I am going to pick on Drew about him on the 4-wheeler with Zowie in the pack! haha... cute!
looks like lots of fun. I am sorry i didn't know it was your birthday. Happy Late Birthday!!!
Happy late birthday Char! I love ya and hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment