Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I saw this on one of the blogs I visit and thought it would be kinda fun. (Don't be too harsh!! LOL)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see what memories people leave about you. it's actually pretty funny to see the responses. if you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

Em said...

My memories of you are going and working out together you are awesome in cycling.

Jake and Sara said...

Oh geez Char.. where do I start...
I remember the MBCI days.. some good, some not so good! But something I'll always be thankful for are the long talks we had about our relationships. It helped so much. I'm glad we're "almost" family. Oh, and Jake misses his treats.

Bry and Amb said...

Well, I remember looking up to you and wanting to be just like you when I was little. I remember hanging out with you after I turned 16 - and sitting/crying with you at Jenny Barney's funeral. (And yes - I do remember the piano thing and making Kam eat dog food!! LOL)

The Anderson's said...

There are a lot. But a couple are me calling you and you NEVER answering! haha... hangin' out in the basement with you when you and Drew lived at mom and dad's. Riding in your car and you have your music blaring loud and me laughing because it was funny. You taking my boys trick or treating that was a fun night.