Just a little up date on what has been going on in our life and what we like to do. Last week end we worked around the house Drew does all the out side stuff and well I clean the house and I love to watch life time pretty much all day when a commercial comes on thats when I clean so it takes me a long time to get it all done. When we are done around the house we like to go riding and just hang out. We will be out of town for the 4th of July we have 3 dogs that don't like fireworks so we leave town. Zeusa is so scared that she shakes so bad that we have to give her pills to calm her nerves. She is the biggest dog and also the biggest baby but we love her. Zoey she doesn't mind any thing she is very out going and loves to be around everyone, Rozy she just loves to have me hold her. Well I think that's enough for today I have to go and cook dinner have a good week.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
looks like fun.
Zeusa and Kate seem to feel the same way about loud noises and fireworks!
Those bikes sure look awsome!
Yeah I need some of Zeusa's pills for the 4th...
Post a Comment