Thursday, June 5, 2008

To the love of my life,

I just wanted you to know how much I Love You so I thought I would start by putting a blog together.

We have came a long way the last 9 years and well I'm going to be honest it has not always been easy. We have had many challenges in our life that we have struggled with. And we have made it through them so what ever comes our way I know that we can work as a team and conquer what ever comes our way. I always see and hear about how happy others couples are and it makes me think that is how its suppose to be all the time. Well I know that a marriage takes work and yes most of the time its great but we will still have those days when we have to try alittle harder. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart and that I'm so thankful for all that you do for me. I cant wait to see what the next 9 years will bring.

You know you have already caused me a few gray hairs, but I am looking forward to getting alot more of them with you by my side. I love you and I hope that you have a wonderful day.

0 comments: