Hello to all of you that look at blogs still and not just face book. Nothing has changed here. Hera is getting big I will post new pictures this weekend. Tomorrow she will be getting the cup off and getting post in. We still have to take her in once a week. She wakes us up 2 or 3 times a night pees in her kennel that's better then on our bed like she did the first night.She is still not eating people food. That is until she is around grandpa I'm sure. It's nice not having her in our face while we eat so we are really going to stick to not feeding her what we eat. She is always on the go poor Zoey all Hera wants to do is play. Dont know what we would do if Zoey was not part of our family she is a good sport and puts put with her little sis. Rozey on the other hand don't really like her. We are working with sit leave it her name and also to leave Rozy alone. So far she is doing pretty good. Yes we are tired I know all of you with kids understand. When is she going to sleep through the night this sucks. I'm going to bed she is asleep so I will up date this weekend I promise Bec not sure what day but you will have pictures and something new to read.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment